All staff, players, spectators, customers and visitors are expected to conduct themselves in a way that ensures all participants, customers, spectators and staff enjoy themselves as much as possible.
All event attendees are expected to act civilly, honestly and respectfully towards each other, display good sportsmanship and help create an atmosphere which welcomes new players and helps them learn.
If your conduct makes it not fun for anyone else to participate and observe events at Mighty Ape then expect to be asked to leave.
* No swearing or offensive language
* Keep voices appropriate for inside
* No alcohol is permitted on site or in the car parks
* Smoking & vaping is not permitted inside or in our outdoor area
* The buying & selling of products between individuals is not permitted
* Access to the warehouse, office and non-public areas are not permitted
* Follow Mighty Ape staff instructions and Health & Safety guidelines