Just a few quick things:
- For warranty purposes, please keep all the boxes & packaging (including internal foam).
- If your Rig starts to misbehave, please contact us first before attempting to resolve the issue yourself. If it's a warranty related issue we'll cover freight both ways.
- User account control is set not to notify.
- Java Auto-Update & OneDrive have been disabled on start up.
- Overclocking or pushing components beyond their factory specifications may void your warranty.
We have created a system restore point. If you are experiencing issues you can take your Rig back to an earlier point in time. Click here for instructions.